Talented Tunes - Whitney Houston is Back!

Sunday, August 2, 2009 comments

Welcome to Simple Man Music. I'm back with another Talented Tunes post, and today we're going to have a look at Whitney Houston's new release. We haven't heard from this female pop star for years. She is definitely considered to be one of the biggest female stars of pop ever, so many have wondered why she has been "silent" for so long.

That silence has ended. Her new album is coming out at the end of August - I Look to You. Have a listen to the main single on that new album "I Look to You," and you'll realize that she's back with a bang.

This is a great piece of music, perhaps even more powerful than music she has released in the past. Her voice is still incredible, and I personally think her voice sounds even better - it's mellowed with age. I believe Houston said it best herself "I'm back home where I belong."

Check out her new single "I Look to You," below. Right now you can also download this tune free at her website.

comments

Post a Comment