Taylor Wins, Beyonce Has Class, and Kanye Is an Ass.

Friday, September 25, 2009 comments



I have heard a lot of opinions about Kanye West’s outburst at the VMA’s (Video Music Awards) about Taylor Swift winning the Best Female Video of the Year award over Beyonce so I thought I would take a look at the two video’s myself and make my own decision about whether I thought Kanye was right or not.

Before we get started though I think that it is only fair to tell you that I am more of a Beyonce fan than a Taylor Swift fan, although she does have a couple of tunes that I do like. However I just find that Beyonce’s music is a lot more mature and more in line with my musical taste, while Taylor is more to my daughters taste.

Upon review I would have to say though that the judges at the VMA’s have definitely gotten it right this time and that Taylor Swift’s video was most certainly better than Beyonce’s if you consider the visual and entertainment value of the production. The video and the song also line up together nicely, but you decide for yourself.

Taylor Swift: "You Belong To Me"



Beyonce: "Single Ladies" (Put a Ring On It)



As I had said previously I can only decide for myself whether or not I think the judges had gotten it right And I think they did. On another note I also have to give credit where credit is due so here goes. Way to go President Barack Hussein Obama after a little more than eight months in office you have finally gotten something right Kanye is a JACKASS.

That is all we have for you today on Simple Man Music, but we will be back again soon. I hope you all enjoy the Beyonce video for "Halo" I do, CIAO4NOW!!!!!



comments

Post a Comment