Kris Allen: “Live Like We’re Dying”

Monday, December 21, 2009 comments

Welcome back to Simple Man Music and another installment of our “Talented Tunes”, which features songs by artists both new and established. We choose these artists and their tunes because we believe that the song has a little something extra that propels it into the realm of a great song. Todays featured artist and tune is reining American Idol star Kris Allen and the tune is “Live Like We’re Dying”.

The first I had even heard of this guy or his song was when I saw him perform the single two weeks ago on the Wednesday night “So You Think You Can Dance” Top 6 results show. I was like “who in the hell is this guy”. However I will say that I was glad that I listened to Kris Allen sing his song, because I thought it was very good. It didn’t hurt him any either to have a very good rhythm section backing him up on stage, but anyway it is a great song.

Now I will be the first to tell you that I listen to a lot of different genres of music. I will also tell you that I am for the most part into Rock & Roll be it hard, metal, southern, or classic. As a result I am not really a pop music kind of guy, but I could listen to this guy and his song and be satisfied with the end result of how it makes me feel. For those of you who are not really into this style of music I hope you give this song a chance too.

That is all we have for you right now, but we will be back again soon with something else new and hopefully tantalizing enough for you to try out. I hope you all enjoy the song and the video I am including with this post, and that you let us know what you think about it. From all of us here at Simple Man Music have a marvelous day and an awesome holiday and we will see you all later CIAO4NOW!!!!!

“Live Like We’re Dying” by Kris Allen

comments

Post a Comment