Talented Tunes - Taylor Warren "Just Hold On"

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 comments: 2
Hi there everyone and thanks for dropping by Simple Man Music. Today I'm back with Talented Tunes, and I have an interesting new song and artist to talk about today.

Today on Talented Tunes, we're featuring Taylor Warren and his song "Just Hold On." You may not have heard of this guy and his band yet, but I think you will definitely hear more of him in the future.

His music has been on Animal Planet, MTV, and he and his band has even opened for Sugar Ray. So far he is unsigned, which is hard to believe, but the guy has a lot of talent, so I don't see him staying that way for long.

He just has released a new EP, I Am Who I Am, and personally I've found all of his music to be pretty good. You can find out more about Taylor Warren at his MySpace website http://www.myspace.com/taylorwarrenband.

The band has a pop rock sort of sound, and Taylor Warren provides some great vocals. The guitarists really have a great sound, as did the drummer. It all comes together to provide a great sound that you'll enjoy rockin' out to.

So take a listen to his tune, "Just Hold On." Let us know what you think.

comments: 2

Anonymous :

Sounds good Joy I will check this guy out very soon.

Post a Comment