Black Eyed Peas

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 comments: 1

I have to tell you all that if it hadn’t been for Will.i.am punching out Perez Hilton I might not have even taken a closer look at the Black Eyed Peas. After all while I will tell you that no genre is off limits here on Simple Man Music, it would be a little out of the ordinary for me to be checking out the Black Eyed Peas unless I heard a track that was off the chain.

The Peas fifth album THE E.N.D. has a couple of interesting tracks on it though. In addition to the albums lead single “Boom Boom Pow” there is also a tune called “I Gotta Feelin” that has a great vibe too. However I have to tell you that the “I Gotta Feelin” video is not exactly kid friendly, so check it out while the kids are at school.

The Black Eyed Peas got their start 1992 after the death of Eazy-E and the end of their contract with Ruthless Records as the duo Atban Klann. (William Adams and Allan Pineda) They recruited Jaime Luis Gomez and the Peas are born and performing around Los Angeles in the Hip Hop scene. In 1998 they recruit back up singer Kim Hill and become a quartet.

Since their humble beginnings they have wrote and performed many different musical styles. The have also gotten the better part of the deal when Kim hill left the band and they managed to get Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie in the line up. Since then Will.i.am and Fergie have both released successful solo records.

The new album The E.N.D. stands for “The End Never Dies”, and I think the only thing that the Peas need is for Will.i.am to bitch slap Perez Hilton one more time ;-) That’s it for now kiddies but I will bring ya something else again soon on Simple Man Music, CIAO4NOW!!!!!

P.S, Check out this weird video.


comments: 1

Gabby :

I love that song..lol..and i agreee about the other one..some bands to me only have a few good songs on them..the rest i care nothing about..ty for sharing Tim ..hugzzz

Post a Comment